Most students usually enrol for learning in junior schools while they are young, but ultimately fail to attend senior levels and institutions of higher learning like colleges and universities due to lack of adequate resources.
We aim at fostering students with higher education learning, in the hope of creating a self-sufficient future generation. We have confidence in the fact that when a student is offered an opportunity to pursue their most fancied course, they will direct their maximum effort towards achieving their best. Through our scholarship programs, students usually find absolute inspiration while undertaking their studies. Through our well-structured criteria for determining the qualified students for scholarship as well, we identify those who have met our set minimum requirements and eventually sign them up for our program.
- Accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Write a short essay on “Cameras that revolutionized photography and changed how we take pictures”.
- Short essays must be the applicant’s original work in every regard.
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com in a Word format only. PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the reward. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
- Plagiarism is an automatic disqualifier! You may use information from any source but be sure to put it in your own words and cite your sources when you must refer to a specific study or quote. We will verify originality with plagiarism software.