At EOOKE (Digital Frame 0) believe in the notion that everyone has a fair chance to succeed in life. No matter how big your dream, Digital Frame 0 wants to help you achieve it!
As a way to give back to the community, Digital Frame 0 is pleased to announce our very first scholarship campaign this year to reward hard-working students who demonstrate a dedication to their academic pursuits, and especially those who are planning an higher education that demands many years of education other than the undergraduate level.
By offering this scholarship opportunities, EOOKE Digital Frame hope it can motivate young student to work even harder in higher learning institution, and we believe that most of the students who qualify for this scholarship take up challenging courses that can prepare them from the competitive work environment.
- Must be actively enrolled in classes or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program in an accredited U.S. college or university.
- You should be at least 18 years of age with a valid, full-time undergraduate or graduate student ID
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Write a 500+ words essay on “Cameras that revolutionized photography and changed how we take pictures”.
- Essays submitted must be the applicant’s original work, plagiarism will not be tolerated and will results in automatic disqualification. If you add any image to the essay, you must state the source of the attached image.
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only using your academic email (Edu email address). We will not accept any paper sent in any other format and we won’t accept applications sent from a non “.edu” email address.
- Following detail should be provided in the email.
- Full Name:
- Name of University
- Name of Course Enrolled
- Proof of enrollment be provided to Digital Frame 0 if chosen for this reward. .
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the reward. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
- Only one essay submission per applicant.
- The essay should be in English.
Privacy and Ownership:
We respect the privacy of the applicant. All information obtained during the verification process will be kept confidential and will be deleted or destroyed after process.
However, you acknowledge that Digital Frame 0 will own all rights to publish the detail of winner, which may include the essay / full name / Name of University / Name of Course Enrolled / Proof of enrollment.